I am very happy with the design. Communication was quick and easy.
Versatile and easy to converse with.
It's a great design.
I had my request accurately and responded promptly.
Designer did a great job coming up with a clever logo and changing things at my request.
How infopQD started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
"Since 2017" // "EST. 2017"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Custom made bike parts, especially for Harley Davidson like headlights, covers...
- Refurbishing old bikes
- Bike interested men and women between 20 and 40 years
- No plastic parts - I build heavy metal parts for big bikes made in Germany --> Maybe you can add "Dresden" to the logo
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I Like the colors and the old school comic like design.
I Like the aggressive look in the elephants eyes and the way it seems to run out of the picture
- I am looking for something rough and dirty like an old oil leaking engine or a lumberjack how came from work after 12 hours and the only thing he wants is an ice cold beer
- The elephant can be a skull or a complete body, aggressiv looking
- i need low detailed pictures, fonts and wide sketchy lines
- the tools and pistons can look used and or broken, like 20 years old choppers do after 50.000 miles and more