Wedding Planning Website looking for site redesign. Currently our design is very confusing to our end user " The Bride" planning her special day. We are looking to be her complete source for all her wedding planning needs.
Looking for a complete reskin of our website. Currently brides come to the site and dont know where to go or what to click. They seem overwhelmed and confused. The focus of our homepage should be to get the bride to provide her wedding date, and email address while showing her the benefits of becoming a member of 1WeddingSource. Benefits include Free Wedding Website, Bridal Planning Tools, Local Wedding Resources, Discounts and Savings, Photos and Video's, & Bridal Checklists. Our second goal is to get the bride to shop for wedding service providers such as DJ's, Photographers, etc..in her particular city or zip code. We want this site to be VERY clean similiar to weddingwire.com and theknot.com.
- Critical to highlight bargains/values related to wedding purchases (vacations, clothing, jewelry etc) upfront - check out our competitor's website "theknot" - its impressive, eye catching, easy to navigate, with a wedding shop on the top right hand side of the page and a resort finder below it, supported by real life / high quality pictures etc etc
- Future expandability to accommodate European, Latin, Asian sites
- Main Navigation to include Home, Plan My Wedding, Shopping, Gossip, Local Resources, Video, Blog, Articles and Advice. Similar to TheKnot.com
- Looking for a new LOGO...something easily applied to business cards, print, t-shirts, a Billion Dollar Brand Image.
- Emphasis on getting a bride to enter her wedding date, and email address. If she does not have a wedding date picked out, have an option that reads "Date not set yet".
- We really like the look of WeddingWire.com. Clean, simple, and directs the Bride to opt-in and become a member. Must show benefits of becoming a member....Its Free to sign up and plan your entire wedding here.
- Our local wedding vendors pay our bills by advertising on our site. Therefor, we must also emphasize the importance of selecting a city, zip and category to get our brides to start shopping for local wedding professionals that advertise with us. Similar to WeddingWire.com
- Must design the site with the two large Banners on Top and Side Right.
- We like the white, with Pastel <Easter> Colors...Pale Greens, Pinks, Light Blues, Purples
- We LOVE cartoons.
- Top small navigation to say Log In, Join Now, Are You a Vendor?
- Too Cluttered
- Too Confusing