Great work, very responsive to requests during the contest, and good after contest support.
How peteryz started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Blue Lily Gems
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We make custom designed jewelry and jewelry packages for weddings.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Attractive homepage showcasing jewelry pieces, collections and people wearing them. I like bold displays that captures attention and shows what the product is being sold.
The entire design should have a feel of elegance, you should know it is for weddings without reading any text.
This should like similar to an eCommerce site, but the pieces will not be sold individually. There will be a page dedicated to creating a "package" and invoiced after that.
This page should be more than one screen in height, this will allow multiple elements and so it can be made mobile-friendly.
I like easy to use navigation which can work on both desktop and mobile (bootstrap?). Colors should be lighter and "wedding like". There should be some kind of element with a focus on the wedding "experience".
- Incorporate the logo attached.
- Have simple top level navigation/bar with the content "Home, Weddings, Collections, Customize, Contact".
- Login/Register somewhere but not overwhelming the design.
- Center of page should have some carousel of images showcasing product, another section needs to showcase the wedding experience (pictures of people).
- Footer needs to have multi-row, multi-column navigation.
What to avoid
No wedding rings, no pink, no dark colors.
Don't worry too much about images and text, those will be filled in later, use stock images as temporary placeholders. Also I have a high resolution psd/ai of the logo if needed.