How Florian Pressler started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are building a software-technology (with the name "greensight") which
* collects log-data and all kinds of information of devices
* makes them easily and powerful searchable
* correlates it
* and displays it in a meaningful and easy to understand way (also graphical e.g. using bar charts, heatmaps, ...)
Our target-group is every company that is having/operating IT-infrastructure or services in any kind (like network, servers, applications, etc), wants to monitor them and needs to collect and process log-data.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We would like to have a simple and modern webpage (based on Wordpress) which uses the logo of greensight (it is provided in the attachments), fits to the logo & colors and style.
Our goal is to inform potential customers about our product. We strive for a simple and clear design, without lots and lots of subpages. This is why we think that a Wordpress-Design with 2 subpages should suffice.
* Startpage - this should be like an advertisement, lots of pictures, transports the idea of the product in one simple page
* Contentpage - this should provide us the possibility to present more information about our product (with more detail-info, more text), we would also definitely need the possibility to use pictures and screenshots of the product. Here we would like to have the options to use 1) just text 2) text and also pictures 3) text and videos
* It should match to the logo.
* In the footer of the page, a contact-possibility (email-form) is mandatory.
* The address of the website will be greensight.at.
* The site should be responsive