AmbiWeb GmbH is a german company and was founded in 2005. AmbiWeb runs a number of big german websites.
The website is a financial site. It will cover all sorts of financial topics e.g. insurance, real estate, banking. The visitors we are targeting are interested in all kind of financial products. The site will have a lot of content (articles).
Key objectives of the website are:
- get valid contact informations (adress-data).
- provide quick and intuitive navigation, subsites to get contact informations are most important.
- communicate “professional” and “credible”.
We require a website design for an web based business. A fully separated/layered .PSD should be delivered. Tidy up your layers and groups in the psd file and properly name all of the elements in english. You could use english texts, there is no need for german. No mark up is required.
Make sure the layout looks professional and credible
Use common system fonts for headings and menu items so all elements can be text-based when the mark up is written.
The design concept should include all elements we may need in other pages. At least:
- 1-2 teaser-boxes which allows the user to navigate to a "request-information-page" that contains an adress-form for a specific product.
- 2-3 Header styles (h1,h2,h3)
- Standard paragraph and emphasis paragraph
- A primary and secondary bullet point style
- A primary and secondary hyperlink style
- Pagination (next, last, page nums etc..)
- a tag / category listing below texts
- a breadcrumb
Slim Header / Logo (e.g. 65px height), most of the content should be visible without scrolling
Fixed width: 960px
Include a searchbox (probably in the header)
Our main Categories are:
"Geld und Finanzen", "Versicherungen und Vorsorge", "Immobilien und Grundbesitz"
Additional stuff based on submitted designs:
The site isn't meant to have a style like a blog. It's mainly output. We're gonna have 4 types of important pages later: 1. Category / Article Listings, 2. Articles with Teasers for products (e.g. 2 insurance products), 3. Product listings, 4. Information request form (shown after a product-teaser was clicked). We don't need Informations about the writer, the publishing-date and we won't allow any comments etc.. We don't need a "User-Login"-Box. Space in the navigation could be filled with Teasers. We have a lot of categories so it would be a good idea to show only the active part of the category-tree. Try to use a single font for all parts of the page.