(Prize will be guaranteed after 10 submissions)
Northeast Editing, Inc. creates and edits content for educational publishers. Our highly skilled team specializes in producing test-preparation, textbook, ancillaries, and library reference materials for pre-K, elementary, middle-school, and high-school students. Our original content is socially sensitive and correlates to state standards in reading, language arts, mathematics, and social studies.
Our clients are educational publishers. The typical call to action will be either lead form submission or a phone call from a prospective client.
Please view http://www.ne-edit.com to view current web site. No coding is necessary, just a layered PSD, with all layers clearly named.
Required navigational page headers of new design include:
What We Do
Notes directly from client:
- Here are some words that people said should describe our site: sleek, dynamic, simple, straightforward.
- We want lots of white space - it doesn’t need to be white, but whatever color the background is (but please don't use red as a color theme for the site). Let’s call it empty space.
- Over and over, people kept going to this site http://www.quarasan.com/, as an example of what our site should look like. They like how each page is listed horizontally across the top and then each page (http://www.quarasan.com/about.html ) has a small amount of info and a lot of empty space.
- We want a big contrast between background color and text color.
- We do not want multiple columns of text.