How Taylor Luk started their web page design journey
the importers club
The importer’s club is a exclusive website for importers and professionals of international trade.
- a search engine to find and source products from thousands of manufacture and suppliers.
- Trade fairs calendar that features upcoming trade fairs around the world.
- Exclusive content that covers the latest news and products in the import and trade industry.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Anyone who is interested in international trade
This website is a membership only website. website should have a professional and friendly look and feel.
Use follow the design direction of the draft logo image that is supplied.
We have attached a wire-frame indicating the overall site structure, there should be two variation of page design:
1. Home page design
- (spotlight area) primary marketing message and a featured search bar.
(news section) latest news and blog entries
- (Featured products) - Contains the most popular products in International trade
- Trade show calendar - members can view and subscribe for the trade fairs around the world
- Sourcing magazines - members can subscribe for the most popular magazines
- Advertisement banner area - a basic advertisement image
2. Sub page design (used for news item, calendar page, static web pages)
- A smaller version of the search bar should be available in all sub pages