How Jon Benson started their web page design journey
I am re-running this contest with an increased budget as I am still looking for something very different for this design. The current page is: http://www.fit365online.com. I just slapped a fairly clean Word Press design into place but I need something much more branded to me and my products. If you look at http://www.jvprofitcenter.com (just create a login) you'll get a better idea.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The products on jvprofitcenter.com are only a partial list, so this must be set up to expand. Must be uber-clean, very 2.0, just a blog that doesn't even remotely look like a blog. This is also highly VIRAL -- the page that you need to look at for the viral component (no design as of now) is http://www.fit365online.com/friends. This needs to be fun and motivating with the whole points thing.
If you 'can' implement code, then we can work something out for that in addition to the design fee. This is for the design of the main page, the refer-a-friend page, and the pages associated with blog entries -- the entire blog minus the implementation.
- Something with my look and brand.
- Nothing generic and nothing too bloggish.
- 2.0 feel... ideas other than my products and image is general fitness, nutrition and motivation.
- Check out http://theemailwars.com -- NOT for colors or background design per-se but for the kind of creative flavor I'm looking for.
- Anything that looks like a Word Press blog or that is stale.