New design needed for a growing organization...
We are looking to redesign the site crss.org. We've recently re-branded the organization and want to reflect that new branding on the website and are adding additional content and features in order to move toward becoming a primary resource for school district leaders interested in school reform and high student achievement.
Please read the brief carefully and review the materials provided as we will automatically eliminate designs that are out of spec.
We want a new home-page design that is clean, functional and very professional. Most of our target audience are middle aged and up academic professionals. We want to appear progressive but not "flashy".
The Center for Reform of School Systems (CRSS) was founded on a vision of a better America and built on a tradition of meaningful reforms designed to help school districts reach higher levels of performance. Our mission is to teach school board members and superintendents how to transform their districts for high student achievement - because every community deserves a great school district.
- A color scheme that works well with our logo - http://www.themethodagency.com/crss/99/CRSS Logo_final.pdf
- A clean and well organized design that is uncluttered and fresh with compelling images.
- Review the collateral materials here: http://www.themethodagency.com/crss/99/crss.zip
- You can use these images: http://www.themethodagency.com/crss…images.zip
- Review the website wireframes here: http://crss.dnsalias.com/index.php but keep in mind that these are NOT in any way to be considered as a design. The wireframes are to be reviewed for content and functionality only.
- Please create the layout at 960px wide
- Ask any questions that will facilitate the production of a great design.
- Unprofessional Design
- Template designs