RentAnAC is a niche business in the Boston area that offers a convenient air conditioner rental service to an expanding base of loyal customers. We're in need of a new informational site that tells our story, details our services and helps build our brand.
We are looking for a 5-8 page informational site with a soft, friendly and clean look and feel to go with our new image/brand. The main purpose of the site will be to describe our services and highlight the level of convenience they offer. We also want want to be able to tell our story and convey the human dimension of our company with photos, testimonials and an about section.
- light blues and whites that go well with our logo
- logo can be found here http://gyazo.com/78f178e3e987371c81…a49a75.png
- Site navigation as follows:- Home/Index: general description, relevant photo(s) (possibly space for news, alerts, coupons and promotions)
- Services: details service terms, type and size of units available, pricing, neighborhoods we service, hours, etc
- FAQ: rental terms, gaurantees, insurance
- About: backstory on owners, photos of us, our vans, warehouse, employees, etc.
- Contact: email form, tel, txt for customers and employment opps
- Other pages- Press: links to articles
- Testimonials: customer feedback and photos
- Commercial services: information for colleges, property management companies etc interested in contract services
- We are also interested in adding mock "floorplans", demonstrating 3-4 different room sizes (bedroom, living room, large room, etc) to help customers determine the capacity of unit required (e.g., 150 sq ft = 5000 btu). We would like customers to be able to match their room type with a sample (sample bedrooms will have twin bed, queen + dresser, etc to help gauge size for those who actually don't know square footage).
- we would like the ability to add photos and testimonials with ease as we collect them throughout the season
- not cluttered
- no templates