How Mark Julier started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The attached document clearly defines the requirements for a new business website branded “CloudRuckus”.
CloudRuckus is a Wi-Fi managed service creating a complete solution with only physical access points on site, with cloud controllers and support bundled into unique packages.
The primary proposition of the managed Wi-Fi is the solution and cost saving, with the technology as secondary. The branding has been chosen to “jump on the band wagon” of natural searches conducted by prospects looking at the CloudRuckus solutions.
The target audience is resellers of the solution, and end users, but all business to business.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We have attached a word doc detailing examples of what we like, and colour scheme etc.
flat icon concepts
single and two column layouts,
fixed navigation bar at the top
A design that is limited to 1400px and a gutter wide instead of full screen width.
The design however must be responsive, as it will be built within bootstraps library.
For each page design we requite a "desktop, tablet and mobile" design. This is in line with a fully "responsive" design. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS THEN PLEASE ASK.
1) Home Page
2) Content Page (of which the design would be applies to solutions, why ruckus and a few other pages that use the same concept of design)
3) Reseller page (which will have a slightly different design to the end user pages).
• Home page (not in navigation but as logo)
• Why cloudruckus (benefits / copying homepage)
• Technology (our solution / the virtualization and its benefits)
• Support (benefits of the supports)
• Packages (1y, 3y, 5y)
• Buy – on the buy page we want to do quote builder and allow all channels.