Just see the home page of the current website (programmers.io) for the content.
We also want to make sure the Website services are at the bottom and that we have a way to seperate website testimonies from Programmering testimonials if possible.
Section I - Staff Augmentation Solutions
Who are we? - See programmers.io for content
What we do? - See AS400 tile / .net / PHP / Mobile App
How are we different? -
(1) Risk Free
----30 day trials on all work
----Come in to exit
----Clients own all IP
----Dedicated named resources
----Scalable service offering
(3) Top 1% of international talent
----A wide range of legacy and modern stacks
----Simple to complex tasks/projects
The Pain we solve for them
• Concerned about finding talent with the right skillset?
• Overwhelmed by your Product backlog?
• Anxious over increasing development cost?
• Worried about key personal nearing retirement?
• Unsure of your options for customized legacy codebases?
Testimonials / Case Studies
--Saved a project mid-development cycle
--Helped X company have time to retool on new technology
--Helping Transportation Company, travel the digital highway
Common Offshore Pitfalls and how we protect our clients against them.
1. One developer working on multiple projects. Productivity is less than 40 hours.
2. No developer but billing is still there
3. Doctored resume, inflated experience
4. Working less than 8 hours per day / 40 hours per week
5. Loss / Theft of IP
6. Use of unlicensed software
7. Use of unlicensed images
8. Employees watching nonproductive videos on youtube, Netflix, browsing social websites
9. Extra vacation days. For instance, average is 2 weeks per year but they are given 6 weeks etc.
10. Doctored attendance records.
12. Hiring cheaper vs better talent
13. No backup or shadow resources
14. Inferior facility. Poor internet. Unlicensed software. No firewall or antivirus
15. No US presence or accountability
How does Programmers.io protect
1. Regular screenshots
2. Application monitoring
3. Website monitoring and blocking
4. Warning Emails
5. Quarterly reviews and client updates
6. Violations reported to the client. Bottom employees upgraded.
7. Making the client part of the interview/selection process.
8. World class facility with dual fiber optic, full backup, redundant router, firewall etc
9. US Registered Office
10. Daily work log
11. Emphasis on Agile
12. Recorded session on Gotomeetings
13. Video cameras
Part II - Website Maintenance
See programmers.io website for ideas