It's the second time I work with this designer. The first time I worked with him was during a design contest. He created the illustrations for my website www.concatskills.com based on very detailed instructions. Paying attention to details as well as delivering good advices, this designer came out as the best competitor. The idea was to create a mascot in various situations showing my company services. The second time I contacted this designer was for him to deliver a design of a 404 page with the mascot. He offered a very original concept and delivered the designed page in a very short time. To cut a long story short, he's a professional designer with more than satisfactory skills. I strongly recommend to add and keep him to your business address book.
How mikecorrales started their web page design journey
We have a very detailed wireframe of all the elements that must be included in the EXACT spots they occur on these pages.
Association of Registered Healthcare Professionals (ARHCP)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Basically we just need the exact design above with some ideas for how to make it somewhat more current and professional looking.
- All elements in the wireframe MUST STAY EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE.
- The only thing that can change is the colors, the background treatments, fonts, and other look and feel elements to make it more professional, cleaner and crisper-looking.
- Other than visual elements, the layout MUST remain as-is.
- Main website must be between 960 and 1000 pixels wide.
- Please use anti-aliased fonts
- DON'T use aliased, jagged fonts (even for body content)