The design should be pretty straight forward. See our color choices in the "What I want" section of this description.
- As a reference for the colors we like for the site, see: http://www.colourlovers.com/palette…/unnatural & http://www.colourlovers.com/palette…f_Damascus
- For the Unnatural color scheme, the mint and light aqua colors are right, but the orange, violet and yellows are a bit off. However, those are all the colors we want and the combination of the tones is close, but not quite right. So we want mint, aqua, light orange, soft yellow and deep violet to all go together in my scheme. The main colors should be the green, blue and violet with orange and yellow highlights, but we're not going to restrict anyone's creativity. We just like how those colors all go together and they speak to us of the feel we're looking for with the company.
- With the logo, you can use one of the following illustrations, or create your own: http://www.istockphoto.com/file_clo…?id=703591
- Basically, we are looking to you to find a balance that works, so get creative!
- This is a neighborhood massage clinic where I get to know my clients personally. I also retail wellness products, so the images should reflect community, wellness, etc.
- I want it to look professional, upbeat and clean but with the bold colors.
- Don't follow the style of the wireframe boxes. These are meant to show the location and size of the elements on the page. We want you to come up with your own style for these. Some thing elegant or soothing.
- images of pools and resorts. This is a small massage studio.