be the brand experience
We are a London based software company which specialises in building web based business software for the marketing industry. The software that we produce is innovative, predictive and dynamic - all things we are looking to convey with our site design.
Business professionals who are looking for innovative technology that fulfills a particular business need. We want to very quickly convey to users what our products are, the unique features they have, and to drive click throughs to a subsequent pages where more information will be available.
We need a main page and a content page designed for the new site.
Our logo can be found attached. The colour scheme of the site will follow the purple of the logo, with the addition of other complimentary colours at your discretion.
Since our software is aimed at b, a clean, simple and stylish appearance is necessary - however we still want it to be contemporary and innovative to convey a relationship with the software we produce.
The design should reflect Web 2.0 design principles, with such things as curved corners, opacity and a non-cluttered feel used wherever appropriate.
The main page should contain:
1. Space for the logo (obviously!)
2. A links section. Use these as an example:
-- Contact Us
-- About Us
3. An area for general information about our company
4. A product highlight section, displaying our 3 core products (Image, Header, Blurb, call-to-action). Product names are:
-- Brand Automation
5. A 'Features' section, which lists more detailed features contained in each product. It should be placed in a non-focal point of the page (below products section perhaps?).
We will require a PSD only, with no coding. Winner should provide all fonts used.
This is our first time using 99 designs, so we're excited about seeing what you come up with!