Landing page that I can use to offer 'Special offers' on end of line supplements. It is divided in to three specific areas, with the centre able to 'stretch'.
Landing page is divided in to three area - Top, Middle, Bottom.
Should have area for:
1. Product photo.
3. Sub Headline
This I will use for product description, which will vary product to product, so needs to be able to stretch.
Can be divided in to 2 columns - (1 for product details - 1 for sales pitch).
I should be 66% width - the other 34% width (roughly - I'm not going to check!).
Best if this area uses very light (or white with borders) colour backgrounds.
The 'Buy Now' bit. Like some kind of box graphic, attention grabbing, so I can put the payment link in.
Fresh, healthy, vibrant - Have a play!
Happy to just have graphic effects ... or photos/illustrations/cartoons ... BUT, should not be too specific. Remember, this will be used for different products - energy supplements/weight loss/antioxidant/ and more ...
- Naturally leading the viewer down the page
- White space is fine! Less is more ...
- Loads of colours