Libertas Wealth Management Group, Inc.
- Comprehensive financial planning and portfolio management firm.
- We're a small company offering high-touch service with big firm results.
- When people walk in our office or see our website, we want it to scream "High Net Worth."
- We want our clients and potential customers to see us as professional, powerful, while at the same time, approachable & easy to work with.
- Individuals and business owners over the age of 50 who are retired or within 5-10 years of retirement.
- High Income Earners over the age of 40
- Minimum account value of $300,000
WHAT WE DO WANT:
- We are going to turn this into a Flash/Java-like site, incorporating interactivity and animation. (see examples below)
- While the winning designer will not be coding anything, we do want ideas for the interactivity and functionality of the site (again, see examples below for conceptual sites we like)
- Crisp, clean, vivid images that say to the viewer "Expensive," "Top Notch Company," & "This company works with people who have a lot of money."
- Needs to scream "High Income & High Net Worth"
- Use one of the Green & Gold logos we uploaded (black or white background)
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
- Little to No Scrolling, if possible
- "Template-looking" sites that any company could put their logo on & use
1 Landing Page
1 Content Page
- Landing page should be functional with links, etc.
More specifically, links will include:
- Our Team
- Our Strategy
- Why We're Different
- Public Education
WHAT WE DO LIKE:
- not much!
WHAT WE DON'T LIKE:
- Looks like a template (because it is!)
- The stupid, generic animation in the header
- The overall generic look of the site
- Random people we don't know in the pictures
- It's cluttered with too much content and way too many links/pages
- It's boring
Please don't use any design/images from our current site. It's horrible and we would could care less about any continuity from the old site to this one!
- We don't want our site to be flash, but we like the way this navigates
- Looks very custom
- Like the navigation, overall (scroll bars, cubes, etc.)
- Very geometric (heavy use of shapes & 3d artwork instead of something that looks flat)
- Again, looks custom
- Navigation is non-standard, but still user friendly
- Like the page transitions, but without the in-between animations that read to you what page you're going to next