We're needing a new web design that is elegant and welcoming.
We are a 116 year old jewelry store that sells diamonds, high end watches (i.e.: Rolex, Jaeger LeCoultre, Patek Philippe, etc.) and exclusive designer jewelry. We also sell high end dinnerware such as Herend that is primarily sold to new brides.
Sites that we like
• http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com (we really like this one)
• we like how the lines fade
• we like the rotating images on the home page
• we like the three focus items toward the bottom of the page
• we think their interior pages are also very functional and clean
(i.e.: http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/je…i-jewelry/ ,
Menu/navigation items we would like to see...
• Service Center
• Bridal Registry
• Personal Shopper
• Contact Us
• Anniversary Club
...you can use your own judgment how all of these should be displayed.
Our target audience is 16 to 80+ affluent male and females
• Designed files for home page as well as an interior page template (sub pages) must be supplied as two separate Adobe Photoshop PSD files with all layers intact and clearly labeled
• Use our logo - you can download it here: http://22.214.171.124/logo.zip
• Our company color is PMS 349 Green (however, if you go with a design that is black and white like the Pearlmans, you can refrain from using this - use your judgment as a designer)
• Our company name is Schiffman’s
• Our slogan or tag line is “You’re family at Schiffman’s”
• Include the font files for any fonts that are used in the design