What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
I am pretty open as long as it gets the points across and looks good, see attached document for details.
To have a nice website for users to read about the IRIS software, download an evaluation, see how it would help them in their particular industry, read about RPT Software and the history of IRIS and contact RPT Software to get a demo or more info or to make a purchase.
What to avoid
I prefer it not to be really dark colors
- Use a top menu with navigation buttons for “Home”, “Products”, “Solutions”, “Contact”, “About Us”
- Display the software name IRIS “Incident Reporting Information System”
- Display the RPT Software logo
- Have an easy button to quickly download an evaluation version of the software
- Have a section that links to information about the three versions of the software
- Client Version (Microsoft Access)
- Client Version (SQL Server)
- Cloud Version
Note: The products and different versions will be explained in detail under the “Products” section.
- Have a way for users to quickly jump to solutions by industry
- Have a link to testimonials (Note: might use this later since right now not sure how many testimonials I have)
- Perhaps have a link to show screenshots
- At the bottom have small links to site map, have a copywrite statement that changes the year automatically, have a link to start and online meeting, have a link to “Why Choose Us?”
- Have nice graphics, not sure but I like pictures of software in boxes, pictures of people, misc graphics that just look good