R[★]ckStar99 made a great design for my company! Thanks
How ccompean started their web page design journey
We work with auto-insurance providers to get insurance quotes to potential customers. We currently need a landing page in order to sell our product, namely, the ability to get multiple insurance quotes in one place.
Here is why customers would use us:
1. Why should customers work with us to find insurance?
Find quick & easy auto-insurance options
Work with accredit agents/representatives to find the best coverage
Hassle-free, worry-free privacy
2. What's in it for them?
Get all the facts before they choose an auto-insurance plan
Save money on insurance
Find the coverage to fit their lifestyle & budget
3. Why is our service better than the competition's?
We help them find the lowest rates
We work with a variety of top brands
Information is brought to them, and they can compare rates for free
Their information is secure and will only be used to provide them with quotes
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Car-owners who are in search of car insurance rates so that they can compare and eventually buy an insurance plan.
FOCUS ONLY ON THE TOP THIRD OF THE PAGE PLEASE! Thanks. :-)
- Make the website look professional and trustworthy (as people will be providing their info for quotes)
- The image of the cars, etc., should be on the left side of the page and the button on the right
- The offer should flow to the very noticeable button that says something like, "Get Quotes Now!"
- Make the content feel personal by using 'You' and 'Your'
- Auto insurance colors are usually in the royal blue, bright/line blue, with green, red or orange accents/buttons
Number of pages
- This will be the home/landing page for Provide Insurance (see attached for our logo)
- Users will get quotes in 3 steps:
Step 1: Enter Your ZIP Code
Step 2: Fill in a 1-Page Form
Step 3: Get your FREE Quotes!
- Users will only enter their ZIP on the landing page
- Provide info on auto insurance on the left-hand side