Excellent work. Is a breeze to work with. Got my artistic vision in the first try, and was a pleasure going through iterations to nail the final concepts.
- avery e
How Symmetry started their web page design journey
Balloon Flights Over Melbourne
We take pride in what we do and are known for being Australia's most professional hot air ballooning company. Our website goal is to provide information about our services and allows users to book online. With our online photo gallery people can grasp the fun adventure that we provide to our customers everyday.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Open to all ages but this site should appeal to adult couples and family.
One thing we don't like our current website is the small width of the overall site. Since this is a hot air balloon service we like the feeling of open space and use of great striking images. We love the large images being used in this site http://www.globalballooning.com.au/.
Home Page Design
We feel that our homepage is quite plain and empty. We want to add more contents and also include more colorful images of balloons and scenery to make the site more lively. Feel free to play around with the different color combinations.
• Use the same menu items as current
• Big rotating banner with three overlapping buttons for Book Online, Gift Vouchers and Accomodation (example site we like for rotating banner is http://www.picturethis.com.au/)
• Intro text "Balloon Flights Over Melbourne" as current
• Photo section showing random photos which can be clicked through to the Photo Gallery page
• Promotional section that list some of our monthly promo packages such as group booking, valentines day, etc.
• News section which can be updated on daily basis.
• SIDS and Kids charity section which direct the users to an external link
• Recommend A Friend section that allows the users to send an email link of our site.
Internal Page Design
Design an About Us page with a second level navigation as well as some graphic buttons to access other sections listed on the homepage.