Looking for a modern web 2.0 design for a small business dog training site.
I need a nice web 2.0 site for a local dog training business. I already have a logo and business cards made. I was originally going to go with a monster template but decided I needed something more professional and visually appealing.
This contest is of course for the main site design(uncoded). I will need to pay extra to have a complete site with subpages done. I will ask each potential winner to provide a price for additional subpages and if they do coding work how much they charge. Please only enter the contest if you're willing to create the subpages for an additional fee.
The business card design for reference can be found here:
The logo can be found here:
Please be sure to use this logo as we already have business cards, etc...
Things required on the page are:
Save a dog section
Thinking of getting a new puppy?
Small area for welcome text
- Must be professional, not cartoonish.
- Minimal Text
- Graphics\Icons\Stock Photos
- Lighter Color Schemes(Must incorporate logo)
- If possible add a space for tagline(still deciding).
- Site title should be "Doggonit Training" and not "Doggonitnh"
- Too much text on the page
- Cluttered designs
- Too much white space