How brentmcd started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Signalss is a new crypto training, market research, advisory, and portfolio management firm. We aim to deliver one of a kind training for newbies and veterans alike. Our target audience covers a fairly wide spectrum - as mentioned above: those new to the space and who wish to learn so that they can get started and crypto traders of all shapes and sizes.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Clean, professional look and feel. Authoritative. Sharp edges. Simple colour palette. Something that's easy for people to read and not overpowering. Authority is critical - this space is filled with many bad actors that a visitor needs to feel at home and certain that we are the real deal and we know what we're talking about.
- Top menu (products, services, insights, about)
- Insights (blog posts/articles)
- Top 10 movers (list of coins/tokens and their performance over the past 24 hours)
- Maybe a call-to-action about our training programs or products (portfolio manager) Maybe make it look like it's just another article summary? Maybe it could break up the articles?
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Hero image
- Text section
What to avoid
No drop down menus. Lots of darker colours on white.
Obviously, any fonts, images etc should be retina quality.