PAGE 1 | Homepage
INCLUDE ON THE PAGE:
•• MENU BAR ••
o Campaigns – programme information
o My Performance – Sales report, statement
o My Activity – notifications, Order History, Quizzes, Call to Actions
o Contact Us/Help
•• MAJOR SECTIONS HIGHLIGHT ON THE HOMEPAGE ••
1. REDEEM/ SPEND rewards from and eVoucher or gift cards (rewards are issued on a monthly basis) - this could be from a "Shop NOW" button.
2. CHECK REWARD BALANCE - this will be important for users
- Checking the balance of their rewards account. This is a monetary value (GBP/USD/INR) and will show as a single figure (e.g, £5,000) - like the current balance in your bank account
3. PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS – what do I need to sell, when, what do I get?
- At a glance this should outline the details of their programme, in an easy to view.
* Sell 5x SME insurance programs get 500 reward point. That could get you a £50 High Street shopping voucher.
* Initiate 10 sales leads an get 340 reward points. That could get you + a mate a voucher to Michelin star restaurant !
4. SALES PERFORMANCE – have I been rewarded for what I sold?
- A summary in a table format of what has been sold? What was it worth?
•• OTHER KEY ITEMS FOR THE HOME PAGE ••
- Newsflash area/ banner - which will give updates on latest news items (Tony earned 500 points, good job Tony ! | Only 30 more team points and we've scored ourselves a case of team beer ! etc.)
- Area that highlights Top voucher offers
PAGE 2 | MY PERFORMANCE
Area to check sales performance including:
• Statement of sales/rewards earned showing:
- running balance,
- expiry date (if applicable)
• Graphical representation of sales performance
- a simple bar chart is fine showing; Months (Jan - Dec) and value earned for example; Jan = £50 Feb = £80 March = £120
PAGE 3 | News Page
List of new items with short description and image with click through to show full article.