We provide end-to-end services for online and offline businesses
wanting to get more customers:
- paid ad campaign management
- consulting (split-testing, marketing plans, etc.)
- top of the line graphic art creation
- network of programming and development labor to tap into
- buying Facebook fans
- buying Twitter followers
- viral coupons
We need a website to highlight all of our individual services,
as well as a place for our blog.
Our current site is redlevel.org, and the current blog is
JohnnyMartinelli.com. We're looking for a fresh, attractive
design that is elegant & powerful. Check out http://www.textitforward.com.
http://jonathanvolk.com is an online marketer. Look at online marketing
blogs, and also find the "very high end" marketing agencies that
produce graphics and programming and such. They always have
unique eye catching designs.
If I could turn a song into this website template, I would choose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg83sTpk2r4
savvy business owners /
professional online marketers
- just need the 1 page that we will then slice and insert content of each page for.