Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
Tagline: Serving the Worldwide Intellectual Property Community
We are looking for a fresh and modern look to our homepage IPO.ORG. We do not wish to change our trademarked logo which is attached, although some basic styling/shading changes are okay (see current website for example).
Our business deals mainly with professional attorneys so a clean, corporate look is desired.
Our website currently runs on a content management system based on content blocks. We have positioned the blocks more or less how we would like them on our staging site (http://staging.ipo.org). That should be a starting point for general layout of the site, but we are open to any new ideas for styling, fonts, colors, etc.
Please read the full requirements below before submitting a design.
If you have any questions or if something is unclear, definitely send us a message.
Our target audience is our membership and hopeful members which include corporate attorneys, law firms, universities, small business owners, and individual inventors, authors, and attorneys.
Below are a few requirements and further details:
- The trademarked IPO logo must stay the same, although minimal styling/shading is okay. See current site for an example.
- The tagline must be present in the banner.
- The site should have a fixed width of 760px. We are open to the idea of having a non-white background of some sort to give the illusion of a wider page.
- We have worked to reorganize some of our navigation on a staging site. http://staging.ipo.org
- Attention should be given to making the navigation “pop” and also livening up the quadrant sections below the nav.
- Regarding the top navigation which is in the green bar on the Staging Site, please provide at least two levels of drop-down styles.
- In the past we’ve tended to keep the colors in line with the blue/green colors in our logo, but we are open to new, fresh ideas as long as they convey professionalism.
- The winning designer will need to help with some coding work, although we do have a proficient web team here.