PS - Only layout required, no coding needed.
The overall design should be professional and easy to read. There are several specific requirements for the new design:
1. A form needs to be included for people to submit their details. There are certain fields that need to be included in the form, but we would like any entrants to submit two versions of any design they make:
a) one with the same number of fields as the form shown on http://www.claim.com
b) one with only 3 fields in the form as shown on http://www.claims4free.co.uk.
2. A prominent position to display a phone number incase people are uncomfortable with submitting their information via the web.
3. Use the logo attached at the bottom of this brief.
4. A space for the main text of each page.
5. Dynamic news headlines are going to be included, underneath the main text of the page. Include a graphic with the text "Claim.com News Headlines" or something similar.
6. There needs to be an area on the site to include buzz words, such as No Win No Fee, 100% Compensation, Fast Accident Claims, Professional Personal Injury Lawyers.
For an idea of the design we're looking for, we provide the following URLs to competitors websites:
Sections in Personal Injury:
-Accident at Work
-Slip, Trip or Fall
-Other Compensation Claims
The usual ones at the bottom:
-Terms and Conditions
Other Optional Links:
-Can I claim?
-How do I make a claim?
-Do I need to pay anything to claim?
-How much can I claim?