Working with Canyonos was just fantastic.
Great design. Great communication and will to help.
Would work with them again anytime.
How Michael Furey started their web page design journey
Donations In Memory is a charity donation website. It is aimed at people who wish to create memorial pages for loved ones who have passed on. In each memorial page there is an option for visitors to make a donation to a charity selected by the family in the name of the deceased. The site will allow charities register for these donations.
Donations In Memory
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
These layout diagrams serve the purpose of showing what minimum
information needs to be shown in the page. We do not expect designers to follow
this layout if they have a better way to do it. Surprise us! Additionally, if
the designer feels other content is needed for the homepage feel free to add it
Efficient and clean. Not multicoloured. A sombre but not
depressing image would well.
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats
(.eps, .pdf or .ai)
Website Colours: #5F7481, #7A8C97, #9AABB7, #BDCAD3 These colours are used on the logo, but feel
free to introduce new appropriate colours if you deem appropriate. However the site must not become multicoloured.
Fonts used in the Logo are Felix Titling and Optimum. Designer may use them in the website design if s/he wishes but it is not a requirement.
- Supplied Logos must be used by designer.
- A clean professional look is essential. A sombre
but not depressing look.
- I generally like images to be used in a homepage to make website more appealing
- All images and fonts must be suuplied by winning entry.
- Use dummy text content for filling out text
- Do not use any copyrighted images or material please.
- Do not make website over colourful.
- Please do not use obvious symbols like lovehearts.