Here are the musts!!!
- Quality content. We want our users to know exactly what it is we do, and how to use our site. Please feel free to exercise your writing skills here. Right now, our content sucks. It exists, but is just very hard to get to.
- Ability for visitors who are not ready to book an appointment just yet, but who have happened to stumble upon our site to join our mailing list.
- Deliver a feel of class and relaxation. We like clean and simple design. We hate clutter.
- Maintain the look and feel of the rest of the site (when it comes to color schemes). Feel free to push the envelope a bit here.
- A stock photo
- Our logo
- Direction on how they begin their experience on our site. Keep the inputs to a service type and a date of interest
- Nice links/buttons to get to our content pages.
- A login in link for our spa owners (this is where spas login into so they can list appointments, our spa patrons DO NOT log in)
Have the ability to compete with the consumer level look of some of the following sites landing pages:
- A testimonial or 2
- Logos of publications we've been in
** Keep in mind, we think we know what we want... but who knows?! Feel free to throw anything else on our landing page that is lacking or that might persuade our visitors to be more inclined to book.