create web design and logo for blog page, web site landing page, subpages of website. Logo and design need to work for business cards, banner ads, widgets for other websites, printed materials, and pdf documents. Logo and website design need to reflect understanding of baby boomer psyche and values. Also, I need these things coded in wordpress so I can easily make blog updates. Design needs to work on subpages as well.
The Boomer Buyer is a new information marketing business teaching businesses how to market to baby boomers in the post global economic crisis world. The blog is the centerpiece and offerings include reports, white papers by industry, evaluations of companies' current marketing materials, best practices, and individual marketing plans for companies selling to baby boomers. Must be business oriented with subtle reflection of boomer values.
- Like retro style
- Like vintage coloring as reflected in design article http://www.smashingmagazine.com/200…eb-design/
- Reflect icons of the 50's, 60's, 70's (era that now 44 to 62 year old boomers grew up in)
- Subtly reflect the overriding values of baby boomers: Work ethic, Optimism, rejection of the status quo, Being in Charge, Expecting the system to change for them, Personal Gratification
- Tagline: Teaching businesses how to market to boomers adjusting to the new normal
- Cartoons, ultra modern, lack of elegance, primary colors, unbusinesslike, too cluttered