1. Please only submit your front page design. If we like it, we will ask you to submit more pages.
2. The focus of this site is moving towards a platform for bringing buyers and Australian artists together. This means that we want to encourage artists to "submit their pieces" to the site as well (and primarily) encouraging visitors to buy from the site.
3. Edits to the current main menu:
- Remove 'Collections'.
- After the menu item 'Artists', add another menu item called 'What's New'. Maybe experiment with making this menu item stand out a little more than the rest. The submenu items will be:
* Latest pieces
* Artist Spotlight
* Top Rated
* Best Sellers
* Our Pick of the Week
3. Please place the artist's pieces first. The peices need to be centre of the attention, not the page design. HOWEVER, the design needs to support the creativity and class of the artist's peices. First thing you look at is the artist piece, then the design.
4. The new business model will focus on performance, creativity and recognition. In other words there will be focus on more dynamic areas of the website, e.g.:
- Favourite Designs/Best selling Artists/Piece of the Week.. etc.
- Add dynamic features that you may think are cool.
5. We want visitors returning regularly.
6. Our new logo (http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/online-jewellery-business-logo-redesign-59970 ).