We are shooting for a very solid web 2.0 website re-design to give us a fresh look to represent our ongoing desire for change and keeping the competitive edge in our industry. We currently have a FULL flash site and would be interested in solid HTML and Hybrid (some flash & most html) designs.
We are also looking for a few themed ideas as well. Themes can be whatever you think would be applicable. We currently have a very heavy vector/illustrated layout to our website. We would like to see people bring the look outside that a bit to a fresher look.
GOAL #1: Present a Home Page Layout
IF YOUR HOME PAGE IS CHOSEN AS WINNER WE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING: (8 Pages w/ home page)
- Home Page
- About Adflavor
- Client List
- Contact Us (w/ form)
It should follow the same colors you see throughout our current site. The saturation of the color may change to your liking as long as it is not TOO loud or TOO desaturated. Again, a hot web 2.0 look is what we're going for.
CURRENT WEB DOCS: (logo files, html's, type treatment, and verbiage)
VECTOR LOGO WITH 2 LAYOUTS:
BY SHOWING THESE SITES AS REFERENCE MATERIAL BY NO MEANS ARE WE ASKING YOU TO COPY THEM. WE MERELY HOPE THESE DESIGNS MAY HELP YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FOR OUR RE-DESIGN. PLEASE USE THEM AS INSPIRATION FOR YOUR OWN UNIQUE WORK. THANKS
GREAT example of web 2.0. This is what I've been trying to share w/ you guys... hope this helps...
- This site is great because it is simple. Very powerful emphasis using HOT photography. It might be really cool to see someone play w/ this idea. Also the huge white space allows the site to breathe.
- This is a TOTAL contrast to the above layout but holds some similarities. It is modern. I know we've been pushing you guys on a TON of web 2.0 but see what you can do with the style of modern and a touch of web 2.0.
- Another good example of modern web 2.0
- If you want web2.0 here you go. This site is the perfect example of what we're talking about. Super clean, simple and iconic. What they also did was take the touch from apple.com and integrated it into this. I LOVE THIS!!! Also this is totally different from our current design. Also how they glossed the adflavor logo in 2D is great. Maybe play w/ that when you're placing the AdFlavor logo.
- This is a good example of taking an element and making it kick outside the visual boxes. See how the monitor pops out.. that's sweet. Also the way the white space below is used accurately. It might be too much white space but your eye seems to accept it after a while.
- For the sake of showing how our brown could be used I'm showing this. The gradients are solid, the header pops out the panel... very clean... other than that I think it may be lacking in other areas, but then again it's more of a blog / CMS site, which we're not interested in.
WOW super clean site. Maybe a bit too dark but super clean. I dig it.
GREAT design top half. Not a huge fan of the bottom three panels. but really like everything from the big gray bar and up...
NOTE: This contest does not expect you to develop your design, BUT if you are a developer of HTML, CSS, JS and AJAX we could use your services after this project is complete to develop the winning design. Contact us after the contest through 99 Designs and we'll go from there.