I am the owner of an IT consulting company. I am currently the only consultant working for the company and it will probably continue like that.
I have 2 twitter accounts: one personal (@NancyClermont) and one for my company (@EnigmaSolution).
People who want to be keep informed of news, tips or want to read articles about the following subjects: SEO, Adsense, Adwords, Social Media, Internet Marketing, B2B, B2C, Trend in IT, good pratices in IT project, etc.
Target audience are either potential clients (IT representative, small business owner) or other IT ressources.
Must look very professional.
- Background should use as much as possible light colors. (e.g. Light grey in the background).
- I would prefer if you would not use too much the orange color in my logo because I am afraid that will not cross the years really well
- My company Logo does not have to be prominent
- I do NOT want to include a picture of myself
- I do not like background will image tiled (@JoshH347 )
- For contact information (web site, linked in, email, etc) use as much as possible icon.Half of my tweets will be in french, icons fit in every language!
- Should be visible in new and old twitter application
- Dimensions ... hum I don't know: I would say 1280px since it is what is recommended
WHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED
- My company name (Enigma Solution)
- My Name (Nancy Clermont)
- My role (IT Consultant)
- A link to my CV (http://www.enigmasolution.ca/nancy-clermont/ )
- Web site address and Blog (http://www.EnigmaSolution.ca)
- Email address (Nancy.Clermont@EnigmaSolution.ca)
- Twitter account of @EnigmaSolution
- Linked In ( http://ca.linkedin.com/in/nancyclermont)
- Facebook account
- YouTube account
It might be interesting to include (please read: it is up too you)
- Bio/Company description
- Other? (do not hesitate to propose other things)
Examples of Twitter Background I like
more to come