I'd like to cover my existing tattoos on both forearms. I have Algiz (also known as Elhaz) rune on both forearms (inverted on one forearm) - see attached picture, too, please.
I have the following ideas for the start:
- Taurus (zodiac) symbol
- Name of my daughter (Ema) (maybe incl. her birth date)
- Valkyrie wings
- Viking armband
- other Viking themed elements
Feel free to pick some of the mentioned elements / combine them for both forearms or use only one of them for each forearm, I'm open for all your creative suggestions.
Important - it should be possible to cover existing (black) tattoos with the new tattoos designs.
I also like tattoos with "under-the-skin" like look (or cracked skin).
I'd like to avoid:
- any further runes or similar symbols
- (OUTDATED - too big tattoos (max. half of the forearm length should be OK)) (UPDATE 2017-03-11)
- no flames & tribals, please (UPDATE 2017-03-11)
I decided for no limit on max size after what I have seen so far - (UPDATE 2017-03-11).
Tattoo should be black&white (grayscale) only, please.
Thank you all for your time!