We had an excellent experience! Suzen took our ideas and created the perfect brand identity/logo icon for our start-up. Her communication was prompt and she was willing to teach & explain along the way. We are setting up a second project and would highly recommend her for others.
How jbaylin started their t-shirt journey
This contest is for multiple t-shirt designs for MokuZoku branded clothing featuring our trademarked characters - Submissions with trademarked Logo and Creatures are REQUIRED.
Will Guarantee $150 for "Best Design," and will purchase up to 15 other designs separately at $75 each.
Purchased designs will also receive printed T-shirt in size of choice - WILL SHIP ONLY IN US.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
MokuZoku is a kid-focused (ages 6-10) outdoor brand. We are character-focused with elements of reality and fantasy.
"Moku" means "island" in hawaiian and "Zoku" means "tribe" in Japanese.
We'd like designers to take existing creature images and integrate into some fantastical designs targeted at kids.
- Design must incorporate one of 6 creatures (links above)
- Would like design submissions for both girls and boys (standard young boys sizes and cap sleeves or standard for girls).
- Design must incorporate logo and tag line (Play the Planet).
- All final design files must be delievered as Adobe Illustrator vector files. The raster effect settings (Effect>Document Raster Effect Settings>) should be set to a resolution of 300 ppi.
- Over the seam printing.
- No prominent logo (prefer small)
- Current mokuzoku.com graphics/theme to be applied as we are undergoing a site re-design
- designs WITHOUT OUR creatures and logo