loved the professionalism, attention to detail, and response times felt like i was working with a machine. 5 star work, highly recommended a real pleasure to work with.
This designer always comes through for me.
Great job. I got what i expected. Good communication and creativity.
Excellent work! Very easy to work with and follows direction well. Would definitely use him again!
Great artist would work with again.
Great job on logo!
How MD_APPAREL started their t-shirt journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the t-shirt?
I want to make a shirt you would typically see at a surf shop that is Maryland-themed. Maryland is a state in the United States that loves their state pride! I want the shirt to be trendy and iconic, and showcase the 4 icons in a surfing setting (sitting on the beach drinking a margarita, leaning up against their surfboards, some in the water/waves and some on the beach, etc.) I attached an EXAMPLE of an old design we had done, for you to get inspiration from - but please do not copy!
Maryland has a few very iconic figures. I want them to be seen in Hawaiian shirts with Maryland colors/themes. The icons I want to be portrayed are the following:
- "Natty Boh" guy, He's the local beer icon.
- "Testudo" turtle, he is the mascot
- Oriole Bird, he's the mascot for the Baltimore Baseball team
- Raven bird, he's the mascot for the Baltimore football team.
*I've attached some images that you can use for inspiration, i.e., the Ocean City Flag, the Maryland Flag crab, some Maryland fish, etc. If you need further guidance on concepts, I am here to help!
- 4 Icons, cartoonish in style
- Surfer theme
- Ocean City, Maryland
- Neon, beach colors
What to avoid
- No replication, your design will immediately be deleted
- Please use all original illustration
- Do not make an exact layout/style from my concepts, but take "inspiration" from them if needed.