The t-shirt should be something we would all love to wear in our Oakland, Berlin, and Melbourne offices. We're a pretty young, fun, hip group of individuals, so don't be afraid to be stylish and on-trend. The design should not look corporate.
OPTIONAL STYLES TO TRY:
- Minimal line art
- Text and image collage
- Cartography or blue-print style design
- Unique typography
- Symbolic, abstract or geometric design
We’re looking for a new t-shirt design to commemorate our 2nd annual Celebrate Design Day, which is dedicated to the creativity, power and global nature of design.
- The t-shirt must say “Celebrate Design”.
- You will need to leave some room on the t-shirt so that we can credit the winning designer with their username.
- The 99designs logo is not necessary (it will be on the other side of the shirt)
You have creative freedom here. We would love it if your design could be clever, intelligent, inspiring (without being hokey or cheesy), and do so in a way that is striking and beautiful.
The design may also be used for additional Celebrate Design Day swag and shipped globally to designer meetups, 99designs’ international offices and clients.
PLEASE NOTE: This contest is extended through Wednesday, August 9 (PST)
What to avoid
- Please avoid using stock as much as possible. If you do use stock, make sure to declare it in your entry. Avoid raster content and photographs.
- Please do not focus on our logo(s). The 99d logo should only be used subtly, it should not be a center-piece of the design.
- You do NOT have to stick too closely to our branding — if you have any questions, ask! We don't bite :)