Powerwave is a service oriented company in the mission critical data center environment. Our core business is maintenance contracts on uninterruptible power supply systems and DC battery systems.
At the moment we are a small company 6 employees. (4 of which are service technicians).
We need to look like a BIG COMPANY. For our clients, hiring us is all about risk management. Our services help them avoid costly power outages in the internet age of zero tolerance for downtime. Our business image needs to make us look professional and established.
At the same time we can't ignore the other portion of our business that is new UPS installations (helps us get new maintenance contracts).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience is mostly men...
They are IT managers, Facility managers, property managers & electrical contractors (who sub-contract or work to the previous mentioned audience).
There are very few woman in our industry. Customer age varies from 25-60 years old but predominantly 40-55 years old. Conservative crowd....
They are technical types usually university educated, some are electrical engineers.
You are free to be creative but we'd like to stick with our current logo for constancy.
You are free to change the colour of the logo from light blue to darker blue if it suits the design.
- average looking white business card that looks like you made it in your basement :)
- something different that stands out, looks professional with a big company feel.
- we are small, fast moving company not laden with bureaucracy..our business card can show that
- maybe some kind of watermark ?
- maybe a card that looks like a micro processor board on the back?