Clean and professional looking logo. Very easy to work with and made all changes in a timely manner. Thanks for the design!
Extremely Highly Recommended!!!
I was very particular in the design I wanted and ArtLeo was certainly able to deliver at all levels. The patience, skill and dedication to his work ensures you will be pleased with the result. Above all, the high quality of his work and attention to detail is second to none.
I cannot recommend ArtLeo highly enough and have no hesitation in recommending him for any designer related project.
How Karthikd started their stationery journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the stationery?
- SIDE 1: We would one side of the business card to say DRAGONS in embossed form. We need a background (does NOT have to be white) and foreground colour for this.
- SIDE 2: For the other side to have the "normal" business card. The colour "tone" on this side need to match Side 1's colour tones i.e. the colours on both sides don't have to be exact but they need to complement each other. For this side, we are certainly thinking about a white or a cream background.
- LOGO FONT: I have attached the Dragon's font for the words "Dragons of Walton Street". You don't have to use this font if you have a better suggestion.
- Text Font: Feel free to use any font for the text that works best with the Logo Font.
I have also attached our latest webpage design to provide some ideas of what the new webpage will look like. Feel free to include a background with blossom flowers (like the webpage background) if you think it will make the business card look pleasant.
Brand name to include on the stationery item(s)
Dragons of Walton Street - Side 1; DRAGONS - Side 2
What to avoid
- No funky styles. We are looking for a "clean" design that is commensurate with a British luxury brand (think Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Burberry)
- Nothing too "corporate" style that is dull or boring
- No bright colours. We sell children's furniture so we are looking for suttle colours - see some of the images attached