Ho richiesto un logo e l'immagine della pagina facebook relativa. Venezia ha colto nel segno, ha capito subito le mie esigenze ed è stato disponibile quando ho chiesto modifiche e delucidazioni. Molto creativo
I am an American history buff who, after finding no products available for my historically accurate home flooring project, set out to develop products that would meet my needs. I created a company in 2001 that installs and finishes floors that replicate the floors of early Colonial America. They are typically wide plank wood floors distressed with worm holes, hand-planed edges, etc to the customer's specifications onsite, then stained and sealed. Finding no suitable products to match the look and feel of historic floors with a modern day durability, I set out to create one for my customers.
This product line is a one-of-a-kind--I have no competitition in its scope of use with applicability to all wood sealant needs and product features. My desire is to make this product available to anyone wanting to maintain a traditional look where the beauty of the wood's grain and texture can be appreciated and is not overshadowed by the plastic look of high gloss.
My company is a small one with affluent customers--we cater to clients who are very demanding in their requirements for having high performance products. Unfortunately, the cost of having my company install a historic floor is prohibitive to most, but my hope is that this product will meet the needs of the general public in sealing both new and old woods.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target market includes all wood flooring contractors and do-it-yourselfers. Anyone who seals wood flooring is a potential customer. In addition, all wood workers are my target audience.
Basically, anyone who wants to seal anything made of wood in order to minimize and/or prevent damage by interior use and the elements is a potential customer.
These are the requirements for my label:
1. I want it clean and simple--eye-catching for contractors and the public alike.
2. It must measure 6 1/4" wide by 5 1/8" high.
3. It must include my logo (attached in pictures).
4. It needs to have the product's weight and volume on it (1 gallon/3.79 liters).
5. It needs the website http://www.historicfloorco.com on it.
6. I want it to work well color-wise on a white plastic jug.
7. Obviously, the name Antique Matte Polyurethane Sealant should be on it.
8. The terms Oil Modified, Amber Tinted and Low Shine need to be on it.
9. It needs our copyright information.
I really want a fresh look and have included all of my prior product labels. Please feel free to approach it with your own creativity!