You'll see I am a chiropractor, yes, but I am also a board certified chiropractic neurologist and vestibular rehabilitation specialist. I treat people neurologically and metabolically.
I treat difficult, chronic and complex cases...just look at the list on the left of the page. Accordingly, I want the design of the card to reflect the "specialist" nature of my practice.
I have my headshot and copy text for the business card. The headshot might need to be tweaked slightly by you for use on the card. Orientation can be vertical or horizontal.The business card should be slightly larger than 'standard' size. I want it to stand out. Can be 1 or 2 sided.
- I want a high-end look that is still warm.
- web address: http://www.northlakechiropractor.com
- URL: http://www.drclark.typepad.com
- "Chiropractic Neurologist"
- "Vestibular Rehabilitation Specialist"
- phone number, address
- the phrase- "Neurological and Metabolic Treatment"
- the phrase- Clark Brain-Based Rehabilitation
- the phrase - Restoring Hope...One person at a time
- the phrase - The place for answers
- A list of conditions: Fibromyalgia
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Autism, Asperger’s & PDD
Dyslexia & Learning Disabilities
Vertigo, Dizziness & Balance Problems
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Early Stage Alzheimer’s
Suffered a Stroke (recent or not)
Lupus, SLE, Scleroderma
Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogren’s
Female Hormone Problems /Menopause
Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s
Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, Syndrome X
Chronic Neck, Back, Hip or Shoulder Pain
- I want the card to stand out
- I want the card to be larger than standard size
- No images of spines
- No "handprint" graphics
- No DaVinci drawings