Dev Logic is a small husband and wife team. He does web application development and general geeky consulting. She does copywriting for a wide range of clients. Both of us have been working for the man for as long as we can remember and we're now striking out on our own.
The target audience is split in two.
1. He's looking for anyone that might need a rails developer specifically, perhaps for an existing web application or to develop a new one.
2. She's looking for anyone that needs help putting together the right words for the job. Online stores, blogs, adding some polish to emails and newsletters.
This means the audience requires a straight-forward simplicity that reflects our creative, yet no-nonsense approach
* We need a look that combines our technical expertise with our creativity for words.
* Logo, Business cards and letterhead required
* Final docs to be in illustrator format
* Logo should work in black and white
* Preferred colours are grey and blue.