Eagles View Consulting
We are a small consulting firm offering outsourced Vice President of Sales and outsourced Business Development services. Our focus is on small-to-midsized companies in the mid-Atlantic region in need of direction and mentoring. We are part-time and on-site; we come in and roll up our sleeves to help turn around sales teams. In general, our mantra could be stated as "you started your business because you love what you do - focus on your passion and let us run your sales team." Our current corporate tag line is "Are you satisfied with your Sales Pipeline?," but this is destined to changed. We are a young company that is poised to grow once we develop a strong corporate identity - this collateral will be the next step.
We focus on businesses of varying sizes across many markets. In general, our outsourced Vice President of Sales audience is comprised of the owners of $5M-50M businesses in the technology, manufacturing, professional services and equipment industries - in a primarily business-to-business sales environment. These people are generally overwhelmed by having a sales team of 2-10 reps to manage, and our specialty is coming in and taking that pressure and workload of their desks.
Our Business Development clients are comprised of businesses who either find they don't have the time to make cold-calls for new leads, our would simply like to focus on running appointments and chasing warm/hot leads instead of generating them in-house.
We need both of these groups to feel that we are a large group of professionals worthy of national attention.
We are looking for a number of things with this contest. These items should be created using the attached logo design, as well as some preliminary ideas that were developed in a previous contest (two separate files.) We really like the current color scheme. Here are the items we are looking for, with some more description:
- A business card design; we really like the design attached, very cool. We like the idea of not having our name on the back, but the faded look of the logo-over-logo. We would be thrilled to see how "Sales Team Management" could be worked onto the back of the card. Feel free to play around a bit here.
- Envelope design; the attached is very close.
- Letterhead; the attached is very close.
- PowerPoint slide design; both for a cover/title page, as well as the internal slides. We like the idea of having our logo appear on every page, perhaps in a blue bar across the bottom or side.
- Proposal cover page and internal body pages; for use in Word, corporate style - a beautiful cover with room to fit a client name and our info, as well as the internal pages again with a blue bar/logo throughout.
We will want the files at the end so that we can use them as templates to create all our materials - in other words we need to have the specific design templates for PowerPoint, Word and so on created for us to use.
Best of luck!