This is my first time using 99designs and would I use it again? ABSOLUTELY!! I had 34 x designs from about maybe 15 different designers. It was incredible to see the different designs put forward from designers all over the globe. My only criticism is the designers need to also understand that they maybe on the other side of the world and as such there is always going to be a time delay in getting answers to their questions due to the different time zones we all work in. Some of them are very eager to win the job, so they get a bit demanding with their repeated emails and contact requests. Paul.Phoenix who won this project delivered almost everything i wanted to see in his first concept. Great job and congratulations Paul.
How RichRII started their stationery journey
We are looking for a business card and stationery for our new company “Research Innovations”. Research Innovations is a high tech software and systems engineering firm that focuses on the Government and Defense market. Research Innovations is agile, practical and specifically focused on helping customers succeed.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target audience is federal government and large fortune 500 companies within the defense sector.
The deliverables should include:
- 2-sided Business card design
- Stationery (Letterhead, envelope and Postcard)
- Winner must provide a modifiable vector based image file (Adobe)
- Contain only original work (no reuse of third-party material). Winner must transfer the copyright for the created artwork.
- A clean, simple, modern, professional look and feel
- Quickly catches the eye with a nice color scheme
- Keep company name style simple, conservative
- Paper sizes should be standard for USA