We are a real-time hyper local mobile ad network with years of experience in the mobile and web space.
We have created a business card that requires a bit of creative refinement.
History of the name and logo: Chlkboard (pronounced: chalkboard) is based upon a concept where cafe's typically promote their today's special. We are taking that concept to the mobile and digital world where users within the vicinity are able to see the latest promotions. Hence the name Chlkboard.
Business Concept: Contemporary
-No fuss. No hassle advertising
-Straight to the point
-Easy to use mobile application with professional service.
We are a B2B company. Our audience are on 2 fronts:
1) Local Retailers of all sorts typically very small corner shop types with no marketing personnel.
2) Mobile/ Game Applications Software Developers who place our hyper local ads into their apps in order to generate ad-revenues. Think about hyper local Google ad-sense.
We have created a logo and colour scheme. You will be responsible of creating:
1) A two sided business card to communicate the brand personality being contemporary, fun but not crazy.
2) Avoid the conventional designs, we are looking for a creative yet sleek design. Nice, clean, easy to read. chic impression.
3) Name card should be vertical instead of horizontal.
4) Full Bleed Size:
- business card size will be 3.5" x 2.08" (89mm x 53mm)
5) Design Resolution Size
- 1087 x 660 pixels
6) File Formats : eps, psd, ai
7)include 8 things:
-Title of Position held
-Address: 350 Orchard Road #11-08, Shaw House, Singapore
-Tagline: Nearby Promotions on Mobile
8) No restrictions on the layout of the content delivery:
what goes on the front side and the back side is up to designer's preference.
10) Corporate colour scheme:
- Red CMYK: 7, 93, 86, 17
- Light Grey
11) If grey is used, please use a darker grey as light grey will appear faint on print due to ink jet printing.
12) Business Card Background Colour:
-For black background, please use the white logo.
-For white background, please use the black logo.
* See the logos in attached files..