Responsive to my requests and we got what we wanted in a short space of time.
- ~ Jade
Great job Jade is a dedicated designer.
- Ai ™
Amazing work and responsive!! Will use AI again!!!!
He is very talented, responsive and easy to work with.
- inkcreedable studios
Provided everything I needed and was very kind with all the adjustments I wanted! Thanks a lot
Good and quick job - thanks
How scott.nelson started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
Thrive Wealth Strategies
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I work with clients with the following goals -
1. The endowment of a long, comfortable, and totally worry-free retirement, with no compromise in lifestyle, and no real concern about ever running out of money.
2. The need / desire to intervene meaningfully in the financial lives of one's children, during one's lifetime and / or in the form of legacies.
3. The ability to fund, in whole or large part, the education of one's children and/or grandchildren.
4. The capability to provide quality care to one's parents in their later years.
5. The ability to make a meaningful legacy to a much-loved school, church, charity or other institution.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Thrive definition is important to why I picked the name for a financial consulting/investment management firm.
1. To make steady progress; prosper.
2. To grow vigorously; flourish:
I like the idea of using the word "Thrive" to show something that grows. I am planning on having a whiteboard video of an acorn growing into a tree, and dropping acorns to first represent a family them creating a forest representing a legacy. I will narate it using the 5 goals listed previously.