Great design as always, and patient with all my comments. Thanks
How haggin started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Haggin Family Company - see files for logo options in consideration
hagginfamilycompany.com >> but it is not really live yet
Description of the product
Color Keeper laundry sheets trap loose dyes in the washing machine, preventing color transfer between fabrics. This allows consumers to mix colors and whites in the same load without fear of ruining light-colored clothes.
Description of the product target audience
Adults 18+ who:
>Currently purchase - or are aware of and interested in purchasing - existing competitive products
>Are time-pressed and looking for ways to be more efficient
>Are willing to pay money to help cut corners and save time
>Prefer small brands to big corporations
>Are interested in and use high-quality, artisanal products and brands
Graphics for a consumer packaged good - in a carton (see dieline).
We are trying to strike a balance between (a) clearly communicating what our product does by leveraging existing category cues, like a rainbow being sucked into a Color Keeper protecting clothes, and (b) bringing a new design sensibility and high quality look & feel to the category.
If it helps you to get our input more quickly, feel free to start with only the front panel. See ppt & ai versions of the dieline (ppt defines the front panel).
1. Drive interest in and trial of new brand on Amazon.com, despite cluttered digital environment
2. Communicate Color Keeper’s purpose/benefits with category cues, images, and claims
3. Build trust in Color Keeper brand with high quality design and strong reasons to believe, with unique design elements that distinguish it from competition
A. Haggin Family Company brand design should bring a distinct look & feel to existing categories
B. See separate file for example package designs
4. Build trust in Haggin Family Brands as a provider of useful, trustworthy products
Using images, copy, claims, and overall design:
1. Color Keeper sheets allow you to mix whites & colors in the laundry as well as other products in the category
2. Color Keepers absorb dyes from colored fabrics, so they don’t dye light-colored fabrics
3. Haggin is a trustworthy, family brand that makes quality products
SEE FULL DESIGN BRIEF IN FILES SECTION
What to avoid
Do not use any designs or images for which you do not have or could not secure legal rights.
See dieline - and focus on front panel for now if helpful (ppt version defines front panel)