It was a pleasure to work with Dark Blue. Very creative and quick to work. We did lots of change, and he always did the job really quickly. I recommend Dark Blue for your next design :)
Thanks a lot Dark Blue !
How pedroferreiraQ started their product label journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
High end coating to detail cars. Our coating is used to protect cars against the elements and to produce a glossy look.
Description of the product target audience
Detailers, Tuning Professionals, Car Wash owners and generally people who work in the automotive industry. Gender is typically male, all age groups, income level is low to medium. Location independent. People that want a shiny car at a good price.
- Design focused and designed around the name: XS High End Car Coating
- Label has a max. of 3 colors
- Color preferences: metalics, gold, black, dark orange, red, yellow, white
- XS: dynamic brand that expresses speed (think: "excess" in speed of application, speed of car, etc.). This should be reflected in the selection of Fonts.
- Logo: we have no logo on purpose, as we want "XS" to be the center of attention. XS IS the Logo!
- Please use the text (fit into the design) attached to this request
- Label should go on this bottle (black plastic): https://www.containerandpackaging.c…nds/B206BK
What to avoid
- excessive details (loud, colorful, full of images, pictures, etc.)