How Marketing Maniac started their print or packaging design journey
The postcard should be designed around this headline:
Dentist tells all...
Star begs Dr. Caputo to fix her smile
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Card should be a National Enquirer type of spoof about how a star begs a local dentist to fix her cracked, discolored teeth.
Offer under the scratch off would be good for fake plastic teeth.
Postcard copy will be provided based on final design.
- 2 sided postcard
- must have a mailing panel
- will be printed 2/2 or 4/4
- copy intensive that will be like an article
- all the dental office contact information plus hours included (can find this at http://www.aurora-dental.com
- Final format should be provided as both an InDesign file (so we can tweak the copy) and PDF
- The scratch off area should be round to fit a 1 inch circle
- If it fits, I love what looks like handwritten notes on the piece.
- Use bright colors like would be found in a National Enquirer type magazine.
- I don't want it to look like a professionally designed brand-building piece.
- We're all about getting noticed and people rresponding to the offer.