Winning design by MoneyBear
EHRScope needed a new print or packaging
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 24 designs submitted by 9 freelance designers.
One of the designers who made it happen
- LGS Reitplatzbau
How EHRScope started their print or packaging design journey
EHRtv is the only Healthcare Information Technology Video Blog in the industry. This banner will be used to attract trade show participants outside of the exhibit hall to stop and be interviewed on camera.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The show is the largest Healthcare Information Systems Tradeshow in the country. Our target audience is:
Physicians, Healthcare Providers, Healthcare IT Professionals, Practice Managers, Corporate Decision Makers.
The following files are Included in the zip file:
1. Two template files, one pdf and one eps
2. Example of smiling physician graphic (not necessary to use)
3. Banner Specifications from Banner Supplier
4. Hi-res EHRtv logo
5. Photo of same sized banner in our possession . Please do not use graphics as an example
The following adjectives should represent the look we are trying to achieve. Techy, Web 2.0, Clean, Attention grabbing, Professional
Size: 36"w x 92"h - Templates have been included in a zipped file
Template supplied in attached zip file
See the following link for graphic specifications:
- The text "Tell Us Why You're Here..." should be on the upper portion of the banner so that it can be read from a distance.
- Colors: Blues and reds to match the logo.
- Feel free to use creativeness but please maintain a professional look.
- If graphics of a person/people are used, please use a smiling physician
- The EHRtv logo must be large (fill the space) and located between 30" and 40" from the top of the banner (this was premeasured by us to locate the logo for filming)
- Background graphics/patterns should remain light and unobtrusive
- Small logos will be placed across the bottom of the banner, so please leave room across the bottom of the banner for logo placement. (Note: These logos have not been included with the artwork.)
We've found some similar contests you might like